Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Our Blissful Retreat...




Ah...our backyard. This is my favorite part of our new house. I love waking up in the morning and setting Harper in front of our picturesque window. She has started trying to "catch" the sunlight that filters in. When Madison gets home from school we sit out on our back patio, have a snack and visit about our day. I will have a permanent memory of Madison walking around in the lushness of the grass in bare feet picking berries off the trees.
As many of you know I am not known for my green thumb. I guess we would call it more of a dirt brown kind of finger, BUT seriously...I am turning over a new leaf and trying to keep my plants alive for more than the first week they come home from the nursery. Luckily I have a rainy, cool climate on my side and thanks to my new housewife gig a bit more time. Plus a positive attitude and wishful thinking never hurt a brand new plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment